Friday, February 6, 2009

TheShutterPhenomenon


I believe in the power of the visual world and how it can possibly influence and emotionally connect people more than words. I lived in Europe for over seven years and during that time I was able to visually observe and appreciate the difference and similarities of European culture and American culture. These observations helped me develop a love for photography. During my stay I traveled to many different areas in Europe such as: Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Italy, Austria, and parts of Northern Germany. I think that my international experience helped shape my view of the world by allowing me to be artistically free with expression and viewpoints- Tristan Sajona

All of these Photos are and Have been taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment